Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Home Organizing Challenge- A Bowl Full of Lemons


Happy New Year! This year I am working on simplifying and decluttering my life in all areas. Cheers to a brand new year with and clean blank slate!! New beginnings, positive thinking, and exciting new adventures will be happening in twenty fifteen. 


One of my favorite bloggers- Toni from A Bowl Full of Lemons is hosting her yearly organization challenge. Every year I want to do this and for what ever reason, I never complete it. This year I'm gonna make it happen and I will be sharing it on the blog to stay accountable:) 

How the challenge works and how you can join too-
  • Sign up for the challenge here. The challenge begins on January 4th!
  • Join the Home Organization 101 Facebook group (optional).
  • Print out the 14 week schedule.
  • Check your email on January 4th (or visit ABFOL blog), for your first assignment.
  • Take the full 7 days to complete each assignment.
  • Follow A Bowl Full of Lemons on FB for updates!
  • Follow ABFOL on Instagram for updates & grab my challenge picture to share!
  • Use the hashtag #abfolorganizechallenge and share your pictures on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment