Thursday, November 20, 2014

Open For Bussiness!


Welcome to Kelly Eva Designs Blog! 

I opened an Etsy Shop- Kelly Eva Designs. I love being crafty and creative! Please stop by and check it out.

On this blog I will share items I have for sale and projects I am working on. I enjoy dabbling in interior design, so I'm sure that will pop up on the blog too. I also love planning, planners, and all things office supplies. So you may see that on here from time to time. I know there are lots of planner enthusiasts out there:) 

I almost went to art school, but changed my mind last minute and went to dental assisting school. I did that for a few years, and then was blessed to become a stay at home mom. My daughter is in first grade now, so I have a little more free time to do what I love. I am so happy to be able to share my products with you.

If you stop by my Etsy Shop, I hope you find something that you adore. Don't see exactly what you are looking for? If you would like a custom item, feel free to send me a note. I am happy to create something you love. xo Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment