Friday, November 21, 2014

Long Dangle Necklaces

A few years ago I bought a very similar necklace online, but unfortunately they are no longer available. I love it so much I actually tried to purchase a second one just in case anything ever happened to my first one, haha. But, they were all gone and sold out forever.

This is the original style I have and where my inspiration came from.

Whenever I wear my necklace I always get compliments and people always ask where they can get one. So, I decided to make them. Now I can tell them I make them! These necklaces go with everything from casual to dressy attire. I just love them!! This style necklace is my most worn necklace by far!

I was able to replicate it with my own twist by scouring 4-5 local jewelry supply stores here in New Mexico. Each necklace is unique and no two are identical. They are really one of a kind. They take way more time to make then I anticipated, but I enjoy making them, so it is worth it. This will be a regular item in my Etsy shop and I look forward to creating all sorts of beautiful one of a kind necklaces.
Stay tuned for earrings to join the shop soon! 
Here are a few pictures of the ones I just listed in the shop.

 Who doesn't love the beach!? I love all things nautical and beachy. That's where this design came from. I think the ocean and beaches are one of the most happiest places on earth to be.





No comments:

Post a Comment