Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hello There!

Well, I didn't finish the organizing challenge:(  It's been a crazy busy past few months!! 

- Our home sold way quicker than I thought!

- We actually have been living in temporary housing for the past 1.5 months.

- So we have been busy packing and moving! We used an ABF truck again. We pack and load. They drive and store the truck in your new city until you need it delivered. We had good luck with our last move, so we went with them again. 

- I also started a new job right before we put our house on the market. Like I said, crazy busy!! The past few months were jammed packed!! I applied for this teaching position job last Fall. Well, they had already filled the position when I called. I told them to still keep my name on file. The assistant they hired actually became pregnant shortly after she was hired (with twins)! Since she needed to go on maternity leave, they wanted to fill the position for the rest of the school year. They knew I was moving, but they were okay hiring me for the job. It was actually a wonderful opportunity and worked perfectly around Madison's schedule. I've been a stay at home mom for the past 7 years, so it was a little scary jumping back into it again!! It was part time, so the transition was easy. I do love my SAHM job though!! I'm not gonna lie...... My workout schedule, meal planning, and house cleaning suffered. But, I was also dealing with packing up a house and preparing to move. I'm glad the home was only on the market for about 2 weeks before it sold. We had to make sure the house was spotless before we went to bed and before we left in the mornings. Basically, I just acted like we were going to have a showing everyday before I left for work. 


                                One of my work polos

- We went house hunting this past week and found our new home. It was started by another couple,  but they fell through. The timeline of it was perfect for when we will need it later this summer, and the school district is good. The lot and house was already picked out. But, I was able to design the colors, cabinets, and flooring. I'll be sharing more soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment